- FM15 - 7
- FM14 - 8
- FM13 - 9
- FM12 - 9
- FM11 - 9
- FM10 - 7
- FM9 - 5
- FM8 - 4
- FM7 - 3
About Skeleton Key
If you are already somewhat familiar with FileMaker Pro and are looking for a way to expand your knowledge we offer two primary courses that will take your skills to the next level. These courses offer hands on experience with the latest version of FileMaker and instruction by a FileMaker certified developer. Additionally, FileMaker Training Series materials are included.
• Developer Essentials is a three day class. This class covers the FileMaker Training Series Modules 2 - 8 + 13. You'll learn the best way to organize data for a project, work with the relationship graph, create easy to use layouts and to leverage those with calculation functions, scripts, script triggers, reporting, security and developing for FileMaker Go. This course alone is a great fit for people who regularly work with FileMaker and need to get more out of the program. It is also the course we suggest to our customers who want to be informed buyers of FileMaker development services.
• The Path to Certification covers the entire FileMaker Training Series course in one week. This is optimal if you are seeking certification in FileMaker 13. It’s also a good fit for those who work within FileMaker extensively on a day-to-day basis and need to sharpen their entire skill set.
Methods of training offered
- Classroom training
- Client-site training
- Customized training
- Out of area training
- Average number of students per class: 8
- Number of full-time Trainers: 2
- Number of part-time Trainers: 2
The consultant listings are offered as a convenience and for informational purposes only, not as an endorsement or recommendation by FileMaker, Inc. (“FileMaker”). Listing information is provided by the member companies themselves and, except with respect to verifying claimed FileMaker certifications, FileMaker has not made any investigation of the qualifications or certifications included in a member's listing. FileMaker certifications are held by individual consultants rather than member companies, and inclusion of a FileMaker certification in a member company's listing does not guarantee that all consultants affiliated with the member hold that certification.
When you work with a FileMaker independent consultant, you contract directly with the member company and not with FileMaker, and it is up to you to select a consultant whose skills and certifications meet your needs. Member companies and consultants are not authorized to represent FileMaker or act on FileMaker's behalf, and FileMaker will not be liable for their acts or omissions. FileMaker does not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, integrity, non-infringement or quality of this content.
* This number does not represent the total number of developers on staff. A developer may be certified in more than one version of FileMaker Pro.